Thursday, November 21, 2013

Vishnoi new GM of ECoR

Bhubaneswar: Rajiv Vishnoi has taken over as the new General Manager of East Coast Railway (ECoR).
Prior to this new posting, Vishnoi was working as the Senior Executive Director at Research Designs & Standards Organisation (RDSO), Lucknow, ECoR sources said today.

Vishnoi, a graduate in both Mechanical as well as Electrical Engineering has joined in Indian Railways in 1973 as Special Class Railway Apprentice in Indian Railways Service of Mechanical Engineering (IRSME). He has completed his G.I. Mechanical Engineering & G I Production Engineering at London.
Vishnoi has very wide experience on the Indian Railways, having worked in a variety of fields, particularly Diesel traction in which he has worked for as many as 24 years. He has headed the biggest Workshop on Indian Railways at Kharagpur is credited with getting it certified under ISO 9001.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have kork as LP goods from 2000 now medically dect.now they decided to posted me as cc/pc tell me either I will continue my running allowances or they may fix it with 30% only see RBE NO.89/1999 Letter no.E(NG)I/96/RE-3/9(2) Dated 29.04.1999 and send it to


mohantakailash74@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I have kork as LP goods from 2000 now medically dect.now they decided to posted me as cc/pc tell me either I will continue my running allowances or they may fix it with 30% only see RBE NO.89/1999 Letter no.E(NG)I/96/RE-3/9(2) Dated 29.04.1999 and send it to


mohantakailash74@gmail.com

Welcome To AILRSA....

Visitors

Admin Area

Blog Archive

AILRSA 1970 - . Powered by Blogger.

Are You Satisfied with 7th Pay commission ?

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Text Widget

Followers

-------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------