1473 Vacancies at Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC)RECRUITMENT AGAINST EX-SERVICEMAN (Ex.SM) QUOTA
Applications are invited from eligible Ex-Servicemen who fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned below for filling up 1473 vacancies of erstwhile Group D in pay-band Rs 5200-20200/- Grade Pay Rs 1800/- in Northern Railway. This vacancy on employment will be adjusted against the vacancy originally notified on dated 30.08.2012 for which examination is scheduled to be held later in the year.
1. Eligibility Criteria: Ex. SM who have retired after putting in 15 years of service and have passed Army Class-1 Certificate or equivalent or matric. The eligibility of the retired Defense personnel to the status of Ex.SM is governed by the definition as laid down by Department of Personnel and Training.
2. Age as on 1..7.2013:
- For UR candidate: 33 years + extent of military service + 3 years.
- For SC/ST candidate: 38 years + extent of military service + 3 years.
4. Mode of Selection: Recruitment shall be on the basis of scrutiny of applications and there will be no written test or physical efficiency test.
5. Medical Examination: All applicants will undergo prescribed Medical Examination.
6. Filling Up Application: Eligible Ex. SM should submit their application as per format enclosed.
|Sr. No.||Post||Department||Vacancies||Med. Class.|
|4.||KHALASI HELPER||CIVIL ENGG, ELECTRICAL, SIGNAL||283||B-1|
|9.||KHALASI HELPER||MECH (W)||101||C-1|
- LKO – Lucknow Division/Alambagh/Cahrbagh Workshop
- MB – Moradabad Division
- UMB – Ambala Division
- FZR – Firozpur Division
- DLI – Delhi Division
- ASR – Amritsar Workshop
- JUDW – Jagadhari Workshop
CLOSING DATE: 24.06.2013 at 17.00 HRS
More details available in Employment News Page no. 26 & 27